Roger Federer's luxurious apartment in Dubai

Sunday 8 July 20120 comments

Roger Federer luxurious house in Dubai
World's top ranking Tennis star Roger Federer also has a luxurious apartment in Dubai along with real estate in Switzerland. He chose this location as a training base for the use of heat and weather conditions different from their country of origin in Switzerland. Roger said: "" I remember it was brutally hot, I think as 39 Celsius every day. But I had a good time practitioner, was the peace and quiet and I enjoyed it here. I was like, 'You know, I think this works well for practice and leisure'. The next thing I knew, I had an apartment. "
Roger Federer House in Dubai
Tennis Roger Federer sees as a major influence on his game and credits his hand-eye coordination to game.He now holds a large number of records to professional tennis man, who include 16 Grand Slam victories, Career Slam, the most consecutive weeks as number one 1 in the world. most consecutive Grand Slam finals and the 2011 U.S. Open has reached a record 30 consecutive Grand Slam quarterfinal. He is the only male player in tennis history to have reached the title match of each Grand Slam tournament at least 5 times..
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. World Information Zone - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger